Letter: Judge Johan

• Storyteller [DM]

Honourable Judge

I have recieved the following complaints against Judge Sangre

I sadly present this document in light of grave issue with an Arabellan Council Judge, Sangre.

As you will have already received my legal challenge I will focus on crimes committed by the Judge on my person and the City

Impersonation of Authority

• Judge Sangre represented herself as a Peace Official. She showed no credentials to that fact. It is my belief after a review of the King's Writ and Arabellan Law book, both revised and former, that a Judge does not hold the designation of Peace Official.

Reckless Endangerment

• Judge Sangre has levelled a charge(s) of Slandering a Peace official and hire a dwarf to forcibly claim the money. This in itself is a crime as no position of Bailiff exists nor is the Judge empowered to place bounties. I will resist any attempts to illegally bring me before any court, theft or other actions. He recklessness has put innocents in danger.

Armed/Magical Assault

• I named her Oathbreaker once it came to my knowledge that she was dishonorably discharged for failing to uphold her duty to the King and realm. After failing to convince me of her innocence and admit her wrong she enspelled herself and assaulted me with the full power of her magically enhanced sword and person. As she is not a Peace Official, I was well within my rights to have killed her in self defence but did not. I took injuries as I defended myself, even going so far as to toss away my halberd to try and restrain her.

I have petitioned the Courts to have her censured and put up for review.

I fear that this is a sample of any rulings that she may hand down. Furthermore, if is my belief, given her already breaking of one oath, as well as the very laws she is entrusted to bring Justice to criminals with make her unfit for office. She may bring undue harm to the militia with her short sightedness and rulings.

Declared by my own hand,

Serafina,
    Chained Herald in service to Sariel

I suggest she be dismissed immediately from her role as a Judge, She ilegally issued charges against a citizen and then hired an adventurer to the imaginary post of Baillif and had them try and collect a fine.

Warden Ampharen

• Admin [DM]

I didn't appoint her, The Chancellor did, let it reflect on her if she fails to dismiss the woman.

That said, I think merely apology is in order as I believe the woman clearly did not understand her role and position. If she fails to uphold justice again, then I would be supportive of an outright dismissal.

Judge Johan