Letter: Chancellor

• It appears to be in the best interests of all that we have the Adventurers Tax waived for all Dwarves loyal to Thunderholme and Queen Brita. I would suggest that you class such as pilgrims of Thunderholme and as such; not adventurers.

Thaloc of Clan Theidugan.
    The Dwarven Host.

• Thaloc Theidugan,

I kindly advise that you use the options given to all adventurers to gain exemption. My policies have always and will always be to ensure there is equal opportunity for all, so I won't be favouring one race over another.

There's nothing stopping you from gathering your fellow dwarves and creating an organisation that can apply for exemption from the tax.
    For better chances of approval you should list the names of the individuals in your group and what your organisation will do to benefit Arabel.
    What won't gain the Council's approval is attempting to undermine the authority of the Council and I'd suggest you share words with Freya before she causes a mess.

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel
    Sensate of the Succubus of Sensation

• I do not control the Faenor.
    I am merely conducting the desires of the Queen of a Nation allied to Cormyr. Refusing the request of royalty seems foolhardy to me. It is not showing favourtism to any one race as the request comes from a monarch first and foremost.

However I shall acquiesce to your demands.

Organization: The Dwarven Host of Arabel, pledged to her Highness Queen Brita Thunderhammer of Thunderholme, Shadeslayer and wielder of the Thunderhammer.

Members: [A lengthy list of all known Dwarves loyal to Brita, adventurer or not.]

Services provided to Arabel: Labour, spiritual guidance, informal protection of the city and city assets when deemed required, mercantilism, craftsmanship, shipments of supplies to Arabel and Cormyr as a whole.

Is this satisfactory, Chancellor?

Thaloc of Clan Theidugan.
    The Dwarven Host.

• Thaloc Theidugan,

Your application has been received.

The Council will approve the request for exemption in exchange for The Dwarven Host's pledge to provide the Council with briefly summarised weekly reports on any missions undertaken by your members for the benefit of Arabel.
    The Council may revoke the exemption if The Dwarven Host fails to uphold their pledge or if the organisation's exemption is being exploited to aid those that care nothing for Arabel. The Dwarven Host will be given fair warning before the decision is made by the Council.

Please also be aware that with such a large roster it may take several days to provide each member with the documentation proving their membership in the organisation.
    The quantity of parchment and ink required will also incur The Dwarven Host with an administration charge of 1000 Golden Lyons.

If you accept the above terms, you may provide the names of the members most in need of this exemption. Their documents will be provided with priority. If not, they'll be scribed in alphabetical order and delivered to you to distribute once completed.

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel

• The most prevalent members of the Dwarven Host, most likely to be mistaken for adventurers are as follows:

Those following after Barizoir of Clan Caskbreaker have not been seen in several tendays and may have left the region.

Faenor Freya of Clan Farthrow
    Yurin of Clan Kegjaw
    Nameless barakor of Clan Barazak
    Priest Thaloc of Clan Theidugan
    Ragor of Clan Gold-Eater
    Fignar of Clan Goldkeg
    Barizoir of Clan Caskbreaker
    Priest Hraltuc of Clan Eisiden
    Zuth of Clan Ovrak
    Onik of Clan Hammerfist
    Clanless Agmar
    Clanless Barazuk

Should we undertake any tasks that stand to directly benefit Arabel and the Chancellor's Ministry you will be sent a report.
    Private tasks for the benefit of the Dwarven Host and the Court of Thunderholme will not have reports scribed for reasons of privacy.

Priest Thaloc of Clan Theidugan.

• Thaloc Theidugan,

Thank you for your cooperation. The first exemption certificates will be delivered by the end of the next day.

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel

Looks like your connection to City of Arabel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.