Faenor Farthrow

• @Saoshyant

Faenor Farthrow,

I was exploring the mines on our lands recently and came across a statue that may or may not be of Dwarven or -dare I say- Giant origin. The later seems conspicuous and less likely, but may be of interest to you and yours regardless.

My ignorance in these matters is going to show to a great degree, but I invite you to take a look when time permits and thank you for your time in reading this.

Sincerely,

Ophirae Miavyre
    Mistral of Akadi

• The Dwarven Host

Mistral,

Of course, lass. I'll let the others know so they can come whenever. I imagine Thaloc will be interested, he's a priest of Clangeddin.

Faenor Farthrow

• [After some time passes, a letter is sent in reply.]

After exploring the location I've come to the understanding that it is either a minor Giantkin's craft or that or someone who simply appreciates large sculptures.
    The area itself could easily serve as a small rest-stop for the caravans along the Moonsea Ride should you be so interested in it.

Thaloc of Clan Theidugan.

• @mortui

Thaloc,

I thought it might be something more pedestrian. . . thank you for your time in investigating it and I apologize for wasting your time.

A watering hole would be nice, once we remove that damned shrine and get the undead to rest. All in due time, I suppose. Thank you again for taking a look!

-Mistral Ophirae Miavyre

Looks like your connection to City of Arabel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.