letter left at the Dwarven Embassy marked FREYA

• Faenor,

I write to you regarding the standing of past deals the Golden Guard Mercenary company had with Fignar. At a point we were commissioned to deliver a number of orc deaths in the name of the dwarven embassy in Arabel. If this deal holds true, I aim to task some of my members on it.

If necessary, I have a written copy of the verbal agreements which Ibrahim and myself agreed to with Fignar.]

Write me at Tilverton, and perhaps the next time we meet we can discuss a more profitable and long-lasting relationship between our two great organizations.

-Eso

0_1521187562077_GGtat.png

• Eso,

The deal still stands, though Fignar never provided a formal contract. If such can be drawn up, we can set forth on establishing the correct guidelines and regulations.

Faenor Farthrow

• I'll have Raynor, our company diplomat, make contract with you and arrange what you believe is fair.

Unless myself or Ibrahim find you first, that is.

-Eso

• Eso,

I'll say now that Fignar only gave me 10,000 coins. I cannot provide any more than that out of the funding he gave me. I can, however, give additional funding out of my own coin.

Hopefully Fignar is able to return soon and handle this directly, as he knew more of the details.

Faenor Farthrow