letter left at the Dwarven Embassy marked FREYA

• Faenor,

I write to you regarding the standing of past deals the Golden Guard Mercenary company had with Fignar. At a point we were commissioned to deliver a number of orc deaths in the name of the dwarven embassy in Arabel. If this deal holds true, I aim to task some of my members on it.

If necessary, I have a written copy of the verbal agreements which Ibrahim and myself agreed to with Fignar.]

Write me at Tilverton, and perhaps the next time we meet we can discuss a more profitable and long-lasting relationship between our two great organizations.

-Eso

0_1521187562077_GGtat.png

• The Dwarven Host

Eso,

The deal still stands, though Fignar never provided a formal contract. If such can be drawn up, we can set forth on establishing the correct guidelines and regulations.

Faenor Farthrow

• I'll have Raynor, our company diplomat, make contract with you and arrange what you believe is fair.

Unless myself or Ibrahim find you first, that is.

-Eso

• The Dwarven Host

Eso,

I'll say now that Fignar only gave me 10,000 coins. I cannot provide any more than that out of the funding he gave me. I can, however, give additional funding out of my own coin.

Hopefully Fignar is able to return soon and handle this directly, as he knew more of the details.

Faenor Farthrow

Looks like your connection to City of Arabel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.