City Council

• Greetings to you the city council of Arabel.

I am Orne'Virlim, scholar and dragon-friend. I have come to Cormyr to research and study its history and heroes and intend to reform the Adventuring Guild that has fallen clearly on hard times. Of course, I exepct that we shall not pay any adventuring tax or will have to locate ourselves in Tilverton which will certainly be a blow to your local economy.

Please decide where to reach me, will it be Maleens Tower or Tilvertons tents?

Orne'Virlim

• Orne'Virlim,

Since your group is not an established organisation you have no past achievements that would convince the Council to grant you exemption from the Adventurer's Tax, however that doesn't mean a deal cannot be struck.

While I draft a contract for you and your companions that will provide you with exemption from the tax, please elaborate on your Adventurer's Guild by answering the following questions:

1. How many members are a part of your guild?

2. Do you have anything you hope to achieve here in Arabel? If so, what are they?

3. What will your guild do that benefits Arabel?

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel
    Sensate of the Succubus of Sensation

//Don't have enough time to write a contract tonight. Will try and get it to you tomorrow or meet you IG//

• Unless you are a governing body in Tilverton. You will pay the tax while in Arabel, unless you plan on only working in Tilverton. Which sounds much worse for your economy.

-Judge Sangre

• Chancellor,

The group would be formed but this tax has convinced many they do not wish to join an adventuring guild.

The collection of history and artifacts are my interest. There is also though the presence of dangerous half-dragons in Arabel and a history of my family protecting this city from them. I come on behalf of Iba'ilrosos to protect Arabel and the dwarfholme. My mother has always been fond of this city and desiring it to be protected. My half-sisters Norah and Anya both speak to that. Both gave their lives to defend the city you live in now.

Orne'Virlim

• Orne'Virlim,

I'm uncertain as to why adventurers would refuse to join an adventuring guild with the opportunity to become exempt from the Adventurer's Tax. I would advise publicly advertising your organisation to explain the benefits.

If your group has no members beside yourself, then I'm afraid you're an individual and not a group, therefore exemption is not available.
    When you have a roster of three or more adventurers, please forward it to the City Council to be reviewed.

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel
    Sensate of the Succubus of Sensation