Ministry of Magic: Information Form

• [On the various billboards in the spire can be seen what seems to be an official parchment from the Ministry of Magic. A pile of parchment within a box can be noticed nearby, with the same magically printed text on each of them.]

Dear Citizens of Arabel,

I, Etholycus Cabellan, Ministrer of Magic, ask the good wizards, sorcerers, bards, priests and various other spell casters to help me keep our prosperous city safe.

To have a better understanding of who walks within our great city and for security matter, I will ask you good people to fill the following form for the Ministry of Magic. The information will be kept confidential.

Also, I would like to announce the creation of research licenses. Such licenses will be offered to spell casters who wish to study various fields that would otherwise be inaccessible by law. The licenses will be handled by my ministry. You will first need to meet with me and explain to me the details and theories. License fees will vary from 200 to 1000 lyons, depending on the risks involved.

Please take a form in the box bellow and either mail it to me, or meet me in person.

Etholycus Cabellan, Ministry of Magic.

General Information

Full Name:
    Mailing Address:
    Magical and Researches Information

Original School of Magic:
    Deity:
    School Specialization:
    Field(s) of Research
    Highest Circle Spell Known:
    Familiar/Companion Type:
    Familiar/Companion (Name):