URGENT Letter: Militia Warden Ampharen

• Warden Ampharen,

I was under the belief that the situation with Ragor Gold-Eater was resolved by Faenor Farthrow.
    The Dwarven Host would appreciate an explanation for the sudden wanted nature of one of our own.

Priest Thaloc of Clan Theidugan, servant of the Battlefather.

• Thaloc

The Faenor told me that as he had not committed crimes against the dwarven race the militia could deal with him.

She also advised me that as he is of Abbathors faith that promotes greed and taking gold from none dwarves the best way to punish him is fining him heavily.

His crimes are quite severe. He has stolen from and kidnapped a soldier of the Purple Dragons, He also associates with a Paladin of Cyric and the necromancer Darrey Floman.

Should you be able to convince him to turn himself in peacefully it will be much appreciated.

Warden Ampharen

• [The letter is given to Faenor Farthrow to chime into. @Saoshyant ]

• The crimes for which he is accused, the kidnapping and assault, have been paid off by Faenor Farthrow by her own admission.
    The matter of the parasite was not implanted by Ragor, but by the Human Necromancer, Darrey Flomen, and thus Ragor is innocent of this.

Does this clear up the matter of Ragor's bounty?

Thaloc of Clan Theidugan.

• There is no record of a fine being paid in our records.

How much did she pay and which militia member took it

Warden Ampharen

• I had been under the assumption that it was you that received the fine.
    If there are no records stating that it has been paid, then I shall pay it in Ragor's stead.

How much is it?

Thaloc of Clan Theidugan.

2000 for the capital charge of kidnapping, 1000 for the assault.

Simply deposit it in the fine payment bowl in the tower in front of Tallstag.

Warden Ampharen

//just put it in the fine deposit thing and send me a screenshot of the bit saying you've donated gold to militia fines

• [A receipt of fine payment is mailed to Warden Ampharen along with a note.]

alt text

I will endeavour to keep Ragor out of trouble from here on out, as much as aetharn plagues him he is not an inherently malicious sort.

Priest Thaloc of Clan Theidugan.

• Thaloc.

My thanks.

The bounty is removed and the warrant for his arrest closed.

Warden Ampharen

• My thanks for your willingness to see this resolved.

Priest Thaloc of Clan Theidugan.

• Thaloc.

Issues arise with Yurin, Truthfully I do not think he seeks to control his condition, Yesterday during an expedition to the Helmlands comprised of Myself, Lord Bhaliir, Bendt and Yurin we came across a cave with a Black Unicorn in it. He of course ate it when we brought it low and went on a rampage.

There is also proof he continues to seek to eat powerful magical beasts
    https://nodebb.cityofarabel.com/topic/40983/bounty-magic-food/2

Today I caught him assaulting a gnome and he refused to stand down when instructed continuing to attack the gnome.

I had to try and subdue him with one of my hammers but he fled to Old Town

His continued lack of control and failure to seek such has forced my hand.

As he poses a threat to both himself and other citizens he must be placed in the Penal Legion until he can suitably control the curse.

The cloak will allow him to quickly be subdued if he rampages.

It is in his best interests to turn himself in willingly.

Warden Ampharen