Sealed Letter: Warden Ampharen

• The letter is sealed with golden wax and embedded in the wax is the symbol of the Golden Guard's Standard in smaller form.

alt text

Warden Ampharen,

I hope you are well and adjusting easily to your role. While you do not know me, for we have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, I feel I already know so much about the city's current Warden just on bulletins and deeds alone.

As such, allow me the opportunity to introduce myself; I am Raynor Steel, the Golden Guard's newest addition with my role being that of the company's diplomat.

There are a number of things I would like to discuss with you, if you'd do me the honor of agreeing to a meeting. I await your correspondence here within the city at the Fine Hells.

Thank you for your time,
    -Raynor, Golden Guard Diplomat

• Storyteller [DM]

Raynor.

Come to the Militia Tower and ring the bell,

Warden Ampharen

• // @verk What's the best timezone and time period to catch you in game? 😃

• Storyteller [DM]

// GMT evenings weekdays and any time after the morning at the weekend

• // Hmm, I'm EDT currently and it looks like you are +4 hours ahead of me. Would 7PM EDT (TZ Conversion here) be too late today? I work till 6:30PM EDT but can be home quickly there after.

• Storyteller [DM]

// That's like 11PM GMT I think, Should be fine

• Warden Ampharen,

Thank you for the invitation. I will try and stop by today then. Cheers mate!

-Raynor

• Storyteller [DM]

//unfortunately too tired to stay on tonight. Will catch you tomorrow

• // Ah man, just missed you. Sleep well!

• Warden Ampharen,

I had stopped by but apparently a situation required you attention. I will try again tomorrow, if that works for you.

-Raynor

//Probably gonna be working late tonight, so is it okay if we try again tomorrow?

• Storyteller [DM]

Raynor.

The bounty is active. 2500 for Ragor brought in alive.

Happy hunting

Warden Ampharen

• Warden Ampharen,

Thank you again for you time yesterday, the Golden Guard is already discussing ways we can provide the requested information on the Bloodstone Trade so we can move forward together to clean up Old Town.

With regard to the bounty on Ragor, after speaking with Eso and Ibrahim, I regret that I must be the one to inform you that they have decided it is in the Golden Guard’s best interests to not pursue this on the city’s behalf. The reason for this is a man by the name of Darrey Flomen. Ragor is apparently a known associate of his and a 2500 Golden Lyons bounty, while typically sound, is not worth the retaliation of this apparently powerful and dangerous man.

Both co-founders of the Golden Guard did agree that should this bounty prove non-fruitful for the Milita and the amount increased to 5000 Golden Lyons, they would personal each see to the bounty being carried out.

I know this was not the letter you hoped to receive in reply, and I hope you do not hold it against the Golden Guard with our stance being to decide not to pursue this bounty as it stands today.

With Much Respect,
    -Raynor

• Storyteller [DM]

Raynor.

5000 is rather steep for the crimes Ragor has committed.

Though if no other bounty hunters prove effective I'll consider it.

Warden Ampharen

• Warden,

I hope you are well. I know you are busy so I wanted to inform you that we met with the Chancellor. You no longer need to worry about penning that recommendation letter though we appreciate your willingness to do so.

Additionally I wanted to check and see if anyone had taken you up on that bounty for Ragor yet.

-With the highest respect,
    Raynor

Underneath the signature is the official Standard of the Golden Guard
    alt text

• Storyteller [DM]

Raynor.

The bounty is no longer valid.

The Dwarves paid a large fine for Ragors crimes and so the matter is settled.

I do have some paying work for adventures and mercenaries. It's not exactly glamorous but it is honest work and will aid the militia.

Warden Ampharen

• Warden Ampharen,

Such is the way things go in this line of work. We are gladden to hear that the matter is settled however.

The Golden Guard is always willing to assist with any work that is paying, so please let me know any and all details and I'll put them in front of the co-founders to see how and if the Golden Guard can assist.

By the by, is there a current bounty for the head of Rouland the Cyrist?

-With the highest respect,
    Raynor

• Storyteller [DM]

Raynor

If you or a member of the Golden Guard comes by the tower I'll provide the details.

Warden Ampharen