Elestra Thundersword

• @O-louth

Lady Thundersword,

I awake to find your posters of resignation and while the kneejerk reaction is to claim that this is somehow a loss for the city, I’m not sure that’s truly the case. Rare is the public and private face of an individual so fully in line as when someone cedes power based upon their principles. A lesson too oft forgotten by many.

Unless my faculties have completely left me, you are still the same woman of ambition and drive out to make a name for yourself. But in demonstrating that your drive isn’t the sole definition of your merit, you have shown by example a character that few will truly appreciate; fluid motion and grace, the ability to change ones mind and tact in pursuit of a goal.

It’s because of that I would like to offer you a place in Tilverton.

We may not always get along, but this is- and always will be- more about the Elemental view of time and freedom rather than my understanding of it. You’ve shown yourself to be a person free of the toxic dogma of power for its own sake, but principled and powerful in ways that can inspire others. We all need people like that in our lives, but in a village such as ours, there’s room to grow and find a more perfect version of your ideals and yourself.

My long term goal is to see a council erected to run the village, but even if this doesn’t appeal to you right now it’s a long term goal, there is plenty to do in the meantime and I am offering land for good ideas and projects.

It’s an offer I’d invite you to consider, but know that no matter what you have earned the respect of a lot of people with your actions.

Sincerely,

Ophirae Miavyre
    Mistral (High Priestess) of Akadi

Village of Tilverton

• Priestess,
    I am happy and it warms my heart that at least one person has seen the truth behind the mess. As to us not seeing eye to eye, I have never had issues with you, so that is all your own.

Your offer sounds promising, and if you do not mind my bag of "misdeeds", I shall grab my travel boots and come see you. Either way, a good conversation is the start of many adventures.

Elestra

• @o-louth

Elestra,

I'm much too old to be caught off guard by people's personas; I always offer them the opportunity to prove me wrong, though. As for the eye-to-eye, I always got this feeling you had mistrust of me for some reason or another, but if you say that's not the case then so be it.

I'll brew some tea.

-Ophirae