Letter: Urgent - Warden Thundersword

• [A Militia announcement is attached.]
    @o-louth said in Announcements from the City Militia [PCs]:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

• Former Sergeant Olivier Lengram, Minister of Defense, is wanted for sedition, for disobedience, for attacking the Warden of the Militia, and for willfully undermining the institution of the Militia.
    • Former Private Pierre, is wanted for sedition, for disobedience, for attacking the Warden of the Militia, and for willfully undermining the institution of the Militia.
    • Sergeant Percival Lengram, is suspended effective immediately, suspected of letting Former Private Pierre out of his cell.

All three will be given a chance to turn themselves in at the Militia Tower, to face trial.

Warden Thundersword

Warden,

I don't recall granting a warrant to arrest the Minister of Defence. You aren't acting against the City Council, are you? To do so would be treason.

You may do as you please with Pierre, but until I learn more about what occurred the Militia may not arrest Olivier.
    You may request Olivier show up for his trial and if he refuses I'll see about that warrant.
    Amend your announcement, please.

In the meantime, please provide me with Lieutenant Tallstag's statement. If this occurred in the Tower, then surely he would have witnesses some of the events.

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel
    Sensate of the Succubus of Sensation

• Warden,

Thank you for amending your prior mistake so swiftly.

The trio have agreed to attend Olivier's trial and have already or will turn in their Militia paraphernalia.
    This means you should have no issue removing your posters branding Pierre and Percival as wanted men and you won't argue against their new role as members of the Chancellor's Guard.

If for whatever reason you'd like to replace your posters, I'd advise you seek a warrant from myself.

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel
    Sensate of the Succubus of Sensation

@O-louth

• Chancellor,
    I need you to be very precise. These will be easy questions. Paperwork and all.

• Have you read the reports and witness statements made against Olivier Lengram, and Pierre, concerning an attack upon the Warden of the City Militia?
    • What is the status of Olivier Lengram, your Minister of Defense?
    • What is the criminal status of Percival Lengram and Pierre, and why are they using your name in correspondence?
    • What is a Chancellor Guard?

You will need to ORDER me, with clarification, in writing, why three criminals (I know, because I saw them commit them) are awaiting trial, yet are somehow allowed to walk the city?

-Warden Thundersword

• Chancellor,
    Consider this my formal resignation. You are far too corrupt, and far too eager to disregards the laws of the city, and I will shield them no longer from your antics. The Militia is left in the care of its two lieutenants.

Elestra Thundersword

Keep in mind, that nobles must be judged by their peers, in case you try and place some horrible crimes on me, and that I have the right to refuse you as a noble, as long as I do not work against the interests of the Crown.