A letter for a few individuals.

• @Lord-Bhaliir @verk @Fearmoho12 @Lord_Monotone @Tempest-the-Axe

Dears, Beautiful Chancellor, Lord Bhaliir,

While sleeping last night, some memories of the pathway we've all seen came back to me in dreams. I believe, from every clues I now remember, that this pathway will soon be open again, and we need to act within the next few day, or we might lose our chance to unveil this mystery.

If we can't find a good scout, as Merrick seems to have disappeared, I will prepare a few potions of detect secrets and rogue's cunning and try to deal with traps we might see. If I do this, however, I will not use transmutation to shapeshift and help on the frontline.

I do not know what mystery awaits us. This netherese key.. ancient secrets revealed..

Is this process better than the one Hardcastle found? It seemed.. very painful in this vision no doubt.

Will we find a way to recharge the book, so we learn more about the lich within it? I can't say, but I can hope.

Dears, we are about to discover things that hasn't been touched since many generations, and I'm not talking about Lhal's underwear, I'm talking about ancient netherese knowledge!

If we die there, I doubt no one will be able to reach us. So if you wish to withdraw, now is the time.

Are you ready?

I know I am.

/// :D

REMINDER: This is a permadeath event. D:

Bowser is available this weekend, bois an gals. I will start with this time, as I feel on sunday most people are off work, and I will try with a time not too late for our euro players to be able to attend.

1400 PM, Sunday the 11.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Netherese+warforged+permadeath+thingy+"omgwealldied"+event.&iso=20180311T14&p1=165

• Guild of Mechanists

Ethocylus.

We will need a proper trapspringer. Perhaps Daxx or Jack.

Seeker Ampharen

• [The letter is dug out of a mountain of paperwork and copies are sent to the Lengram brothers and Pierre ( @Mozart-of-Orcs , @CitizenBane and @ChinaTown ) with an attached note.]

Friends,

This task is a matter of importance in Cormyr's efforts in the Dark War. I'd like to invite the three of you so that I can ensure my own and the future of Arabel's safety.
    We can speak more on this beforehand.

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel
    Sensate of the Succubus of Sensation

• House Bhaliir

@Randy-Coon @Lord_Monotone

Storm Dragons,

Enclosed with this letter you will find instructions on your mission tomorrow. Be there, for the future of the nation depends on the success of tomorrows events.

Humanity will prosper!

LORD BHALIIR

• Dearest Chancellor,

I shall endeavour to be there with Pierre in tow. Alas my brother is terribly busy and may not be able to attend.

Sergeant Olivier Olivia(?) Lengram
    Minister of Defence

• Guild of Mechanists

Ethocylus

I hope the supplies I provided aid, I wish you the best of luck

Warden Ampharen

• [A small letter left for Christoph]

They will I am sure. And thank you for the luck, Christoph, we will need it.

[A missive is sent towards Ibrahim of the golden guard.] @HellzYeah

Ibrahim dear. There is ancient knowledge that needs to be discovered. We might know more about the creation of the warforged race, and also, we might discover clues that will lead to the discovery of the spark. High emphasis on the word 'might'.

It will be risky, there is no doubt. We have seen a vision of.. danger, with no coming back. We might stay trapped down there, so think wisely.

Also, I do not want us to be an army, it's why I will ask you to not bring the thousands of golden guard members with you, if you decide to join us.

We will leave tomorrow.

-Etholycus Cabellan, Minister of Magic, Scientist, Theorist, Mechano-Wizard, your good Doctor.

• I have been made aware that you have not yet done this task.

If I am available, I will make some time to join you.

-Ibrahim

• ((It's tomorrow, don't wake up late! [Sets his alarmS] ))

• //Might be a few minutes late//

Looks like your connection to City of Arabel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.