Letter: Chancellor Elodie

• Chancellor.

Congratulations on the victory.

I would like to put my name forward for Minister of Defence,

Firstly I would seek to improve the Gondtech armour that the Sergeants and above in the Militia have, To make them more effective against the criminals of the city.

Secondly I would seek to create golems to bolster the cities defenses should it be attacked by an outside force, Adventurers could be put to work delving into the ruins to obtain parts

Thirdly I would offer animatronic grafts to the best members of the Militia and Purple Dragons should they desire them to further boost thier combat abilities.

I have proven capabilities in defeating the cities foes such as the Belladonna bomb that greatly wounded the Albino Lycan leading to it's death.

Seeker Ampharen

• Christoph,

We're friends still, so feel free to use my name as much as I enjoy my new title.
    Your aspirations are ones I do see benefiting the city.

One glaring question is however, what will you do about our new Warden?

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel
    Sensate of the Succubus of Sensation

• Elodie.

Well she certainly won't be firing the sergeants just because she thinks they are corrupt. I'd also ask certain friends over in the Purple Dragon Garrison to prepare a solid case against her for her attack on the militia and having her staff impersonate other nobles retainers.

I'm certain you can find a judge to make said case go the way you want

Seeker Ampharen

• [Received and filed.]

• Elodie.

It seems your little gambit failed and Thundersword is removing your allies from the militia.

This is why I applied as being entirely separate from the militia she could not try and command me and if she did I'd tell her to go dive into the Wyvernwater.

If she is allowed to get entrenched in the position she is much harder to remove

• Christoph,

I regret to inform you that the role of Minister of Defence has been given to another.
    However I would like to offer you the position of one of my several Council Court Judges.

If you'd accept, then I'll see to granting you access to the Council files.

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel

• Elodie

Give me a few days to consider it. We should discuss what the position actually entails.

Seeker Ampharen

• Christoph,

Here are the duties of the Council Court Judges and their powers:

Council Court Judges:

• Several (3-4) judges will be selected to ensure all civil and criminal matters that reach the Courthouse will have at least one Judge available for the duration of the trial.
    • Council Court Judges may pay to dismiss Petty or Minor crimes after being reviewed by the Chancellor of Arabel.
    • Council Court Judges may only be arrested with a warrant from another member of the Council of Arabel, the Warden of the Militia or above.
    • The Council Court Judges may only be searched while carrying the written approval of a Sergeant of the Militia or above.

As a Council Court Judge you may request to act as a judge in any trial. Any Minister or the Chancellor may approve the request.
    This is simply so that if there are more than three judges attempting to preside over a trial, we are able to select the three best suited to the case.

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel

• Elodie

I accept then

Seeker Ampharen