Letter: Esolen

• My dearest Esolen,

I haven't seen you for quite a few days. I do hope nothing ill has befallen you.
    You might have noticed that I've launched my campaign for the office of the Chancellor. I'd like to remind you of your promise of the blades of each of your Golden Guard.

Ensure that I have each of their votes and you'll only be submitting an application for whichever role you desire as a formality.

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~

• [Another letter is sent to Esolen with a copy finding its way to Ibrahim as well.]
    @SadGruffman @HellzYeah

Esolen, Ibrahim,

I've not heard from either of you for some time. Surely your Company has discussed the subject of the election and which candidate you'll be casting your votes to.

Please find me if there's anything more that needs to be discussed.

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~

P.S. Ibrahim, I've been meaning to find you and tell you that I convinced Sergeant Lengram to show a little more leniency the next time he has business with your men. I've already seen results when I saw him questioning Faey in the streets instead of trying to drag her off again. Nothing came of it despite her suspiciously evasive answers to his questions.