Bloody hide left in the wailing fog for the hags

• Fellowship of the Guantlet

Greetings wenches!

I, Ironfoot, future guardian of the Hullack offer my aid in turning away the merciless slaughter headed your way. Your alpha is defeated and possibly dead, and will soon be if not already.

The rest of you will be hunted by the vengeful city folk like dogs in the days to come.

I can turn them away or at least make sure some of you survive. Pledge your aid to my cause and behind my guardianship and you may possibly escape your fate. Do not and i will not hinder them in the least, i might even throw my weight in with them because why would i not destroy an enemy within my future kingdom!

Even if you escape it, i will soon be the Hullack's guardian and when that happens, i will remember who stood behind me and who stood in my way.

I await your answer!

-Ironfoot

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

// OOC transcript
    [Murder Kitty] Ironfoot: [Talk] grabs the subdued hag by the hair, stuffing some broken glass down her throat and hands her a bloodied hide with writing on it
    [Murder Kitty] Ironfoot: [Talk] WHEN THE CHOSEN OF MALAR SENDS YOU STUPID WENCHES A MESSAGE, HE EXPECTS AND ANSWER!
    [Murder Kitty] Ironfoot: [Talk] YOU WERE LUCKY, YOU WILL ONLY BLEED FROM WITHIN FOR MONTHS!
    [Murder Kitty] Ironfoot: [Talk] UNTIL A REPLY IS SENT THAT THE PACK IS SATISFIED WITH, WE WILL BUTCHER YOUR STUPID KIND WHERE WE FIND THEM AND HUNT YOU TO EXCTINCTION!
    [Murder Kitty] Ironfoot: [Talk] Leave this one alive, nothing else in this place survives a meeting with us this night

• Fellowship of the Guantlet

Several hag heads are spiked in the middle of the wailing fog as a warning to them not to ignore the Chosen of Malar

• Admin [DM]

Several hags simply cackle at the sight of their foolish sisters being captured by lycanthropes, quickly moving to steal their treasures located in their hidden covens. It seems the Hags think little of this so called Chosen of Malar and his threats of violence. Many simply hide in their covens with magic, determining that such an aggressive and hamfisted person will soon be slaughtered by a greater predator if they don't value negotiation.