*Note to Jacob Harris*

• Jake,

Does the mercenaries you work with have a good negotiator in their ranks? Talks with some lizards are needed.

-- Daxx

• Daxx,

I was actually just sitting down here at the Goat to write you. I heard about the destruction of the Chaos Brigade and wanted to congratulate you. I know how heavy the loss of young ones can weigh on a man and I hope this brings you some peace.

As for negotiators, it's just me Bernard, Maguuk, and James, and I don't think any of us are particularly gifted with word play. If you need some swords to back you up though, you need only but ask.

Jake

• Jake,

I was not present when the Brigade was destroyed. I do not have proof the hag is dead. Until I do, I assume she still lives and must be ended once and for all. I will not rest until I know for certain she is dead.

If you know any folks good with words, send them my way. We'll probably need the swords anyway. Some of the lizard tribes are not the talking type and need to be thought manners the old fashion way.

I'll keep you posted.

-- Daxx

• @Deke
    Jake,

Lets talk business. Need some folks to look around the stonelands for signs of the Spark. I got a lot of ground to cover and the stonelands is the last damned place I want to be. Coming to you and Berny first before I start hiring adventurers.

-- Daxx