The Chaos Brigade declares WAR. The Protectorate ANSWERS

• Chaos Brigade has declared WAR on the gangs of Old Town.

You have now SEEN, what happens to those who fight this force of DESTRUCTION on its own. House Bhaliir WILL NOT stand IDLE, while the forces of CHAOS seek to DESTROY our FUTURE.

House of Bhaliir stood ALONE against the Cult of the White Worm and STOPPED the attempt TO ENSLAVE the sons and daughters of Old Town. We ALONE marched our forces to see them CRUSHED, despite OVERWHELMING ODDS stacked AGAINST US. We were few, but WE FOUGHT- and WE WON. TOGETHER.

HRONK THE JELLY has claimed Old Town as HIS. In the name of the Chaos Brigade, he has VIOLATED CYNOSURE and become ENEMY of Old Town and all it stands for! He presents SHACKLES to those who BOW, and DEATH to those who DO NOT. HE is an UNRELENTING FORCE that MUST be CRUSHED. TOGETHER.

I have GIVEN you my protection from the MADMEN in the city Militia, I have GIVEN you your FREEDOM to do as you please. I have LISTENED you, I have FED you.

NOW I CALL YOU TO STAND AGAINST THE FORCES THAT SEEK TO OPPRESS AND DESTROY YOU. TOGETHER.

FIGHT ALONE, AND SHARE THE SNOUTS FATE.

TOGETHER, WE WILL NEVER BE OPPRESSED AGAIN.

TOGETHER, WE WILL CRUSH THE CHAOS BRIGADE.

TOGETHER, WE WILL SEE HRONK THE JELLY DEAD.

alt text

• Admin [DM]

many Gangs in Old Town rally to the cause of opposing the Chaos Brigade's power play...

• The Storm Dragon rages- and the Chaos Brigade BURNS

House Bhaliir congratulates the Gilded gents for devouring the Mountain of Marmelade- Hronk the Jelly King.

House Bhaliir has turned the Chaos Brigade Headquarters into a smoldering pile of rubble- with the help of the GIlded Gents. Their story has ended.

The LESSON is as follows-

We are strong, TOGETHER.

We will win against our oppressors- TOGETHER.

House Bhaliir offers redemption to the gangs of Old Town. CAST ASIDE your lost causes. JOIN the men in blue- FIGHT for the better Tomorrow.

Lord Bhaliir continues as the protectorate of Old Town. Humanity will prosper, as it follows the paragons of men. Forever shall we roar. And all will hear us.

https://i.imgur.com/oD9bhst.png