Missive: Gloria Kraligh

• Hey Gloria,

I don't know if you are aware but I have resigned from House Wyvernspur, still, I promised I would take care of that Kraken of yours. Who knows, maybe we can continue doing some business with my current employment. Anyway, we found out about a Demon worshipping cult int he Wyvernwater that is appearantly doing things that are "awakening" this creature from its slumber beneath.

We were able to halt it partially by reclaiming a relic and reagents they needed to keep doing the evil they were doing. Did you notice a reduce on the attacks?

My crew and I will go after it to take care of the business for you, make sure to get us a good reward, and a personal favor for me.
    When all of it is done, write to Edith and give her the fish contract we were going to get, please.

Finn

• The Kraken is gone. Will you keep your part of our deal?

Finn

• [This missive is resent.]

• [Resent again, an expensive envelope complete with a wax seal that could pass for a mark of importance]

• Admin [DM]

Dear,

Stop sending me letters. I won't have business with drug-addled, mushroom huffing criminals who openly endorse crime in the center of the Citadel. The fact you helped remove a threat is about as incidental as a wolf killing rabbits in my garden. Sure, the carrots are secured, but the Wolf is still a filthy wolf and its pelt can fetch a price.

Gloria Kraliqh