Bernards Brave Men

• THE TREASURE HOUSE is now a thing, because Nostalgia and because I am notoriously bad with names.

Basic set of goals is the same though because war never changes.

We've got half a dirty dozen but I am never satisfied until the world is in my hands.

GOALS:

1. MAKE ALL THE GOLD

2. DESTROY MALEENS SPIRE (Not really)

3. BUILD A MONOPOLY ON FUN

4. ???PROFIT

I am looking for the following concepts to join me primarily, but MERC BAND is a catch all for pretty much anybody so if you have an agenda to push feel free to join in.

LOOKING FOR A COMPANY CHAPLAIN (Disclaimer: Won't divine march temple of B-b-b-bane for you)

LOOKING FOR A COMPANY MERCHANT/QUARTERMASTER

LOOKING FOR LINE INFANTRY

Could use another Arcanist really

Have a concept that needs support? Dog is willing to help most of the time.

Perks!

1. I will pay you a retainer fee weekly as long as you are active.

2. You get to look great with the uniform colours I picked out, the ladies will love it Uhh Super brown, Brown is love. If full brown is a deal breaker I now allow only brown cloaks. Brown.

3.Got a swanky base for you to idle in, or chat woo.

If you want to know what my goals actually are or want to hash out a PC if you might like to fit in with me, open a private chat with me here on this forum.

I don't like doing IRC and I won't do Discord at all.

Sincerely,

That one Dog over there

• Dont join, Dogs terrible. Join Deke, he will lead us all to victory.

• @smilingdog said in Bernards Brave Men:

1. I already have a success under my belt with the last concept, get in on the ground floor!

No credit to us for helping brainstorm the concept. @Deke what do you have to say about this?

Just like the Cough, cough Eesha conversion.

• Scum dog is scum. As usual

• Scum Dog bumps his thread because he is scum.