Finn's weird scrapbook

• @lunatichigh said in Finn the Hin and the White Worm's Tale!:

[Alystra would be seen posting up this epic tale and reciting it to anyone that would hear her on the streets in the form of a song]

FINN THE HIN AND THE GREAT WHITE WORM’S TALE

This story begins,
    With a trio of friends!
    Ophirae, Victoria, lead by Finn the Hin;

They decided one day,
    To make a bold foray!
    To visit a great White Worm inside the Salty Marches that slept within;

The three found a portal
    And through it a mortal!
    Jeremy the Pirate, a servant of this beast, wherein;

He led the group to her lair,
    The worm once beautiful and fair!
    A somber story of betrayal and greed, her pile of amethyst coveted by her children;

They viewed the now hideous monster,
    With all the courage they could muster!
    To which Jeremy the Pirate said, “I double dare you to jump right in!”;

Finn the Hin replied without a doubt,
    Nary a sigh, whimper or even a pout!
    He said without hesitation: “I’m gonna be the one that escapes her jaws of death and win!”;

The three watched on,
    As the salty sea dog laid upon!
    A jolly roger plank at the edge, o’er top where the worm’s mouth would begin;

Finn the Hin cackled with glee,
    And jumped off fearlessly!
    He laughed and yelled as he fell, flipping not once, but twice with flair and a smug grin;

There wasn’t much sound,
    Inside the beast he found!
    He hadn’t much time to wonder why, his magics gone awry, ensorcelling him with doom then;

Just when he thought he’d die,
    He thought instead he’d just fly!
    He kicked his feet and flew so fleet! Past the gut, out of his rut, a swooping bird he was akin;

Toward the end he went,
    Through the anus he rent!
    With a triumphant expulsion and outward eruption, exploded our brave hin hero, Finn!

As he prepared to leave
    There was a muffled plea he’d receive!
    His two companions were stuck, but thank Tyche they were in luck! Finn crawled back in the anus again!

Alas they were saved!
    From the grotesque death they faced!
    Thanks to Finn, the two within would nay be turds shat in the White Worm’s chamberpot to their chagrin;

And that’s the story
    Of Finn the Hin’s claim to glory!
    Now I wonder what the trio who toured a worm’s stomach and ripped it asunder, what sort of lesson did they discern?;

Maybe that even giant worms have arseholes, something I did not know!

May this poetic song of heroism bring you joy and laughter!

Penned by the Bard of Milil,

Alystra Sylverfox
    Bannerman in service to House Wyvernspur

Special thanks goes to Bannerman Finn for not dying an untimely death inside the butt of a giant-arse worm and inspiring this piece! Love you, Finny~

• Good dark day.

alt text

• New friend and personal throne.

alt text

• She left and never said goodbye. Why? What did I do? She was my ass sister...

alt text

• alt text

• Private Research - The Effects of Polymorph Potions in Bowel Movements

Thesis
    Drinking a Polymorph potion will also change your turd into the creature's.

How To Prove it
    Eat the regular 8 meals a day and don't use the privy. Drink a polymorph potion and shit somewhere the excess, compare, by experience the difference between original and polymorphed dungs.

Test Results
    Spent nearly a day and a half eating and polymorphed into a Raven. Then proceeded to shit in front of witnesses. Results were - the feces were also polymorphed. Upon the end of the spell, however, it did not reverse back.

[Study completed. Remember to ask for Clarice to review it before submitting to the Library.]

• @syrusrayne said in [Poetry] The Tilverton Four:

[A short poem appears, pinned up in several places]

Our tale starts in Tilverton
    So shrouded in dark
    We were just leaving town
    When Finn let out a bark!

"There's Shadowvar incoming!"
    (Though not quite in those words)
    "Try to take them alive!"
    (As he flipped them the bird)

So fight them we did
    (Outnumbered three-to-one)
    A long, brutal skirmish
    At least Finn had some fun.

Four dead, the rest wounded
    The last started to flee
    "Don't let him escape!"
    As Finn chased him with glee

But he gave us the slip
    He escaped through the shade
    And the rest had vamoosed
    Our hard work, unmade

Now you've heard my tale truly
    To contrast their "fake news"
    Next time I roll dice
    I'll just drink the damn booze.

• I’ll help her regain her place. She’s stupid, but she is still my captain.

• Kraken
    • River Saints
    • Demon Cult of Wyvernwater
    • Wyvernrest

Me and my crew will solve this for you, Edith.

@Puffy

• The Dare or Drink Dice Game

- Up to 10 players. - All players roll d12. - Those that get a 12 have to drink and are awarded a "Token of Exemption" - Those that roll a 1 have to drink everyone's drink. - If any dices tie, like two people roll a 2, they need to do a dare given by the highest roll. If the TIE is the highest roll, they need to do the dare of given by the lowest roll. - Highest roll, without ties, always choose the dare to the lowest roll. - Whoever gets a dare, has a choice. Either do the dare, or can drink. - The Token of Exemption can be used so the losing part can cancel both the dare and the need to drink.

//OOC: At each drink a PC chugs, must roll a fortitude vs DC 11. At each new drink the DC increases by 1. So if you were ordered to drink 3 times, the 4th time would have DC 14, for example.
    //OOC: Fail 1 time, slightly tipsy. Fail 2 times, drunk. Fail 3 times, you are out cold.

• The Arc of Animals Game

- Endless players, the more the merrier. - All players roll d100. - Lowest roll chooses an animal name, it cannot be an animal name that has already been said and must speak out loud all the animals that have already been said on the game until a reset roll has happened. - Someone roll a 100, game is reseted. - Someone screws up the order of animals, or speak a repeated animal, they gotta drink.

//OOC: At each drink a PC chugs, must roll a fortitude vs DC 11. At each new drink the DC increases by 1. So if you were ordered to drink 3 times, the 4th time would have DC 14, for example.
    //OOC: Fail 1 time, slightly tipsy. Fail 2 times, drunk. Fail 3 times, you are out cold.

• The Follow your Tribesman Game

- Up to 10 players. - Setup a firecamp. - Every player joins together around the firecamp forming a circle. - All rounds gets to have a WARCHIEF. - Warchief says the order, everyone must abide, if he says left, everyone must go left. If he says right, everyone must go right. And so on. - When he says left, however, whoever is on the left becomes the WARCHIEF and must issue new orders. - Anyone screws up or step out of line, they gotta drink.

• The Dice of Hostility

- Endless players. - Everyone rolls a d20. - Lowest number has to talk shit and taunt about the highest number. - If the lowest number makes a good taunt, highest number drinks, and the highest number gets to attempt a punch on the lowest number. - if the lowest number makes a poor taunt, lowest number drinks his own drink and the highest number drink ((2 rolls)) - Those that roll a 1, need to drink and everyone gets to attempt one punch at the lowest number. - Those that roll a 20, get the possibility to drink a healing potion of their choosing. - Ties get to lose everytime because fuck ties. They need each to curse at each other, then drink, then attempt a punch at one another.

• Steal from Sir Baldrick.
    Steal from an obnoxious noble
    Steal from a War Wizard
    Steal from Temon

• Looks like I'm the new kingpin.

• Happiness doesn't last long. Action is always required.

• Steal from an Archwizard that could kill me with a fart
    Steal from temon

• Insult a High Zulkir of Thay and live to tell the story.

• Steal from a King/Queen