How do I make a post on issue tracker?

• I do not know how to do this.

I would like to report that casting the heal spell now only heals people for 30hp flat (Tested twice on same target though.)

To be clear I mean the 6th circle clerical spell 'heal'

Potion was not tested.

• DMs

Just make a new topic, same as with this forum.

• DMs

However, to make life easier---did you happen to heal a level 3 creature/player?

I think there is a typo in the code that says

nHeal = GetHitDice(oTarget)*100;

instead of nHeal = GetHitDice(OBJECT_SELF)*10;

And oddly, it healed only 30? Not 300? Because the code is probably wrong in that line too....LOL

• DMs

I am not sober enough to code. Tomorrow.

• Level 9 player. Probably a multiclass with 3 levels of something though.

Wouldnt let me post in there though.

• I'll take a look at the heal code. I will probably revert it to bioware default, except for undead hurt.

That said, 10 hp/level is the same as what the harm spell does, so is that something we'd be interested in? 10 hp/level is basically a full heal for almost any class.

• As long as it checks your total levels instead of one class's levels..

It also checked his levels I imagine instead of mine as the caster.

• It should check only cleric class levels; But honestly, that's not a big deal. It's a level 6 spell, so the minimum you would get (assuming 10/hp level) is 110 HP. Scrolls and potions can never cast this spell below level 11, as that is the base level for Heal.

Probably the only way to get heal restore less than 110 HP is to have a cleric with the healing domain; At which point, it'll restore 90 HP when cast (still pretty much a full heal for most classes).

That said, it's just a discussion atm, I can put him bioware default's full heal script (which it already is right now, or should be barring bugs).

I'm just curious about how everyone feels about heal mirroring harm at 10 hp/level.

• DMs

@polaris Leave default for healing on it, we just wanted to adjust the heal vs undead affect so people couldn't blast away NPC undead on DM events quite so easily. ;)

I'd never ever nerf healing for PCs without intensely good reasoning.

• Alright, I'll write up the new code today, shouldn't take long.

• I don't know what your talking about Forte because im a noob scrub, but I blasted a DM quest boss doom knight to death with a heal scroll and it did like 350 positive energy damage. I was genuinely surprised.

• DMs

Removed posts from players posting in this topic who DIDNT ask the original question, any discussion about heal/harm can be posted in the suggestion forum. Thanks!