Make Other Crafting Areas Approachable

• I believe currently only the Spire Crafting Workshop has a vendor who sells gargoyle skulls (the Elf guy next to the alchemy bench) and a magical supplies table.

Would it be possible to simply combine to the two shops into one? I believe this is more of a convenience issue for alchemists.

The issue is that as an alchemist I find that I'm always forced to craft to in the Spire because all the other crafting locations only have a magical supplies table or the vendor who sells the gargoyle skulls.

Basically I, personally, just want to see more locations with both vendors in the same place or simply combine the two shops. For convenience sake.

Thoughts?

• There is a vendor on undead isle that sells these skulls, along with other places outside the citadel. That said, I think at one time there was also a guy in old town, you just have to find him.

These were put in place to facilate criminal or otherwise concepts

• @sanctuary
    there is a dedicated magical supply type shop in old town already, has all the stuff you can get in nebrilliamars and more i think, though it isnt by the craft table

• Yup, I know where they are.

Sorry, let me clarify the issue.

Basically I, personally, just want to see more locations with both vendors in the same place or simply combine the two shops. For convenience sake.