Duane Rowanmantle

• DMs

Duane Rowanmantle,

No doubt you have already heard of the great insult Lord Mertoi has cast upon Cormyr, by converting to a god of tyranny and fear openly before her very own people. Disregarding centuries of Cormyrian men and women sacrificing their lives to protect us from the Zhentarim and other vile Bane followers, whom hold no love for true Cormyrian values. You spoke of the lodge you reside upon as your birthright, I cannot do anything but agree that none should lay claim to the land you have earned but you.

Let us discuss how we may join forces and work for a common cause, the North may have forgotten who they serve but let us teach them once again.

Signed,
    Lord Daviir Beorhtre

• @Puffy

Lord Beorhtre,

I shall be very interested in hearing you out. I have ideas and thoughts of my own in regards to the Lord Mertoi and her unfortunate decision. It is imperative that those among us who are still of right mind do not falter in these trying times.

It can not be right that a Banite Lord count among their holdings lands which border the sphere of influence of Zhentil Keep.

Signed,
    Duane Rowanmantle
    Heir to the House Rowanmantle
    Of Tilverton and the Moonsea Ride

• DMs

//When's a good time for you? I'm sick so can be grabbed whenever

• // Anytime within the weekend should be fine, actually.

• DMs

//Cool, just nudge me IG or on IRC when you're free