King's Theater - Frippi

• @Sanctuary

Frippi,

It’s been too long since we discussed this project, but there has been a very recent and positive turn of events in Tilverton that would make this a perfect time for setting up a performance if you were still interested.

It should only take minor additions to whatever script you’ve penned, but it would be a powerful note to close out on.

-Ophi

• @thetwistingwind

Ophirae,

Ophirae, darling, of course I'm still interested! I believe the last I spoke to you I had everything up until the ritual at the Stormhorns penned out. You did mention something about a volcano, but wanted me not to publish that part out just yet, if I remember correctly. Anything else that has happened since, I'll be more than happy to add into the ballad.

With love,

Signed Frippi Bwibenbottle

-Frippi Bwibenbottle

• @sanctuary

Frippi,

I need to get some sleep, but I'll send you a rough sketch when I get up. Thank you!

-Ophi

• @sanctuary

Frippi,

Enclosed in the envelope you’ll find an accurate summation of what’s happened since we last spoke. I’m excited to see what you’ll come up with and I’m grateful that we have a climax to it. Even if it’s one step on the road, life is often like that.

I’m getting the funds together now to ensure you’re well compensated for your work, I’d only ask that it’s clear the performance is sponsored by the Church of Akadi since we’ve been pulling at this for a dog’s age. Nothing untowards, but I think you understand what I’m driving at.

Anyway, I’d be happy to answer any questions and concerns you might have!

Sincerely,

Ophirae Miavyre
    Herald of Akadi

//PM’d

• @TheTwistingWind

Ophirae,

Ophirae, darling, I must say I have been completely engrossed in your notes! Is it true you truly saw a storm elemental in person? Also, the imagery of the Sharran boy slain at the altar by Lord Rowanmantle was truly disturbing! Certainly many mixed feelings to be had for sure in this upcoming ballad!

You should also know that I've finished verses leading up to the event of the volcanic lava tubes. I should be done this ballad by the end of the week.

With love,

Signed Frippi Bwibenbottle

-Frippi Bwibenbottle