The Diary of Tabitha "Brews"

• Builder's Guild

Tabby sits, leaning up against the ruins of the Night Wolf inn

Dear Diary,

Emrae... Elf... Old enough to be my grandmother! I wanted to turn her into a statue and place her in front of Isodor Maleen. They were buddies, didcha know that? Well maybe not buddies but she knew who he was and guess what.... He didn't use a sword! That was just the Artist doing that!

I tell yah... Artist these days, no respect for long lasting legacies....

So I bet your wondering "If Emrae is so old how many kids she got?"
    Like tons! Bunch of daughters- Atleast from what she told me I knew she had daughters... Maybe a son sprinkled here and there? I dunno... Maybe Emrae got around? I'll have to ask her next time...

She told her kids tales of old Dragons that use to wander about Arabel's swamps.... Like one named Ithilybhor? Or something like that... A black dragon... it was neato...

She's seen a lot of stuff... But when she spoke to me? You could tell she was tierd... I mean she's lived a long life of adventuring... BUT! Of all the things she told me she kept coming back to one person...

A Lisa Amraphen, a Paladian of Hoar... She seem to really have some unresolved matters with that girl. She told me that of all the people over the years Lisa was the only one that deserved the title of Paladin. I find it sad that I've never heard of this hero much.... Perhaps there's a book I can dig up on her? Emrae recommended I look her up.

Emrae herself has traveled all over Arabel... Did you know she's been to Flynn? Before it was destroyed! I'm so jealous... I've always wanted to go to a hot spring and apparently they were famous for it...

She also told me about the days of how Arabel use to be... She told they never truly had an "Old Town" it was just the slums... And back then it wasn't too bad of a separation... not like today... She misses those days... Where people were less driven by ego and truly searched for adventure.

Emrae herself wasn't driven by the need or desire to be remembered... She had her fun and just wants to settle back down... I hope one day she'll visit me again...

But I want you to know Emrae... That while we only met and talked once... I'll remember you. And if someone else ever reads this? They'll remember you too.

So goodbye dear elf... I hope you'll allow me to be foolish and call you a friend.

Oh p.s I'm stealing that saying...

"Doubt is curiosity's sister. I find they get along well." -Emrae the Elf.

• Builder's Guild

Rage and anger!

What a poor excuse for a bodyguard! She sleeps all day and her best advice was "Don't do anything stupid while I'm away." She's away all the time! She's fired! No more! I've already hired another, her name is Clara!

Clara is strong! And confident! And doesn't let me get eaten by spiders. And the best part? Clara is THERE all the time! Like.... ..... ...all the time.... .. like... in the room.... She's here right now...

Weirdly looking over my shoulder... reading my private thoughts... okay? PRIVATE... As in....

Stop looking over my shoulder...

Yes, I know I can just talk to you but I'm not...

No? I'm not being passive aggressive, but this is suppose to be private...

You don't need to know everything about your client...

No you don't....

You realize how strange a conversation like this is right?..

Okay you know what? I'm crossing out all the nice things I said about you...

Happy now?

Well crap... She left... Gods be damn, I hurt her feelings? Seriously?.... and I thought I was sensitive... I'll be back...

The writing stops