The Scriptorium Writing Competition

• Tower

I, Baltasar de la Concha, the Lion of Amn, will be giving away a chunk of Star Iron and a bar of Myrkandite, items both powerful and mysterious in their own right, but with the potential to be spell components for alterations.

To receive these items from myself, you must write FACTUAL accounts of events of import around this city, these accounts must be a minimum of three hundred words long for a brief event, and details must be as painstaking a possible, or one and a half thousand words for accounts spanning multiple events of interest.
    ALTERNATIVELY, I will accept a lengthy story spanning no less than six hundred words, or a lengthy poem.

Those whom write the most will receive the chunk of Star Iron and a sack of coin to the sound of fifteen hundred gold, and he whom writes the second most shall receive the bar of Myrkandite and the carapace of a Deathwatch Beetle.

Additionally, if only one person attends this competition, then they shall have to write no less than THREE accounts, stories or poems to take first place, and the bar of Myrkandite will go into the draw for future competitions.

• Chronicler Baltasar de la Concha, Oghma's Lion of Amn.

• Tower

[These are refreshed.]

• Tower

[These are updated..]

• Tower

[These are, again, refreshed.]

• Tower

[Once again refreshed.]