DO NOT POST ON OTHER PEOPLE'S QUESTION THREADS HERE!!11!22

• :roll:

–---------

Do not post in other people's Ask A DM threads!

• STOP DOING IT. PLEASE STOP IT

• What part of "Do not post in other people's Ask A DM threads" is so hard to understand? It's stated in the forum description, it's the first Announcement in the forum, and it's been stated countless times in various threads.

This is not a place for open discussion. All threads are for dialogue between one player and the DM team. The whole purpose of the forum is to be an alternative to emails, under the condition that these rules are followed, with the additional benefit that other people will see the answer and won't need to ask the same question.

If your question is about the post of another player, please start a new thread nevertheless. You can always put a link to the other thread in your post.

• Guys come on, take a bit of time to at least look at the stickies. They are here for a reason.

Don't post in other people's threads. Ever.

• DMs

ONE MORE TIME, REAL, REAL LOUD AND RED NOW.

I really don't want to insult anyones intelligence, but I mean come on folks, please. How many times does this need to be bumped up?

• @StrawMan:

I really don't want to insult anyones intelligence, but I mean come on folks, please. How many times does this need to be bumped up?

The next time, people will explode!

• This is the last warning. The next person to do this will lose their posting privileges, as will anyone else afterwards. It's not a hard rule to stick to.

• @StrawMan:

Guys.. Dont make us bump this again, please!

….

PLEASE!

• @StrawMan:

• …. seriously... how many times do we have to say it?

• Everytime someone does it, I will soak a kitten in acid.

Be kind and think of the kittens : )

• Do not post in other people's Ask A DM threads!

Next time its a big image, cause I can't make text bigger on forums. Hopefully it will be clear this time?

• Guys.
    Do not post in other people's Ask A DM threads!

Or I will be swinging the banhammer, 'kay?

• I'm getting really tired of deleting other people's posts from player threads. Seems people don't understand this rule unless a clear example is made.

Next person to do this is banned from the forums, no questions asked. Mistake or not.

• Bumping this. Next time someone(Who isnt a DM) posts in another player's thread they will be losing their forum access for a month.

• DMs

@Strife:

Bumping this. Next time someone(Who isnt a DM) posts in another player's thread they will be losing their forum access for a month.

Or we'll tell you not to and chill out a bit. Wow Strife! Bad day? 🙂

• DMs

@snakesfordinner said in DO NOT POST ON OTHER PEOPLE'S QUESTION THREADS HERE!!11!22:

What part of "Do not post in other people's Ask A DM threads" is so hard to understand? It's stated in the forum description, it's the first Announcement in the forum, and it's been stated countless times in various threads.

This is not a place for open discussion. All threads are for dialogue between one player and the DM team. The whole purpose of the forum is to be an alternative to emails, under the condition that these rules are followed, with the additional benefit that other people will see the answer and won't need to ask the same question.

If your question is about the post of another player, please start a new thread nevertheless. You can always put a link to the other thread in your post.

• DMs

There was a question brought up recently about this so to bring it top of mind and remind people:

Don't do this please. Seems such a silly thing but if we wanted it to be ASK EVERYONE thread it would have a different name.

Thanks.