Notice of Interest: Valor Pyrre

• Name: Valor Pyrre
    Hometown: Gladeharp
    Vocation:
    Who do you look up to the most in Northern Cormyr? What qualities does that person best personify?

Why do you want to join the Purple Dragons?

Name three things you would attempt to accomplish if you were a Purple Dragon:

• Name: Valor Pyrre
    Hometown: Gladehap
    Vocation: Tracker
    Who do you look up to the most in Northern Cormyr? What qualities does that person best personify?
    My great grandfather often mentioned Draguth Endroun, though I know not if he is still alive, due to the flooding of the King's Forest. He had a very short fuse and was very opinionated, but he knew how to work the lands so that they would fluorish. He had an careful eye for his lands, and could see woodsmoke from miles away, apparently. He was also known to rescue lost adventurers. I suppose that makes his qualities…stubborn and attentive.

Why do you want to join the Purple Dragons?
    Mama always said that good men work as soldiers in the army to defend the homeland from external threats.

Name three things you would attempt to accomplish if you were a Purple Dragon:
    1. Find and create new paths for scouts to move around Cormyr with speed and safety

2. Provide information for the more militant soldiers so that there is a better chance that the soldiers survive

3. Get information from civilians and captured enemies without magic

Let me know if you want something more specific for the planned accomplishments. I have other plans right now, but they aren't truly relative to the Crown Forces.

• Your application has been received and is now being processed.

Please review HERE the enclosed documentation detailing your responsibilities.

After which, HERE is your Six Step Guide of what to do next. Kindly note the example provided is a sample of what is required.

The mailing address is located HERE