[Letter] Prince Thifur Thunderhammer

• [A letter arrive via a courier to the Dwarven Embassy, delivered to Thifur by hand.]

Master Thifur,

((OOC: Roughly 22 hours from this post))

will be done

Signed,
    Ignatius Balthazar Pike
    Apprentice to Archmage Kanthea Ferelven
    Creator of the Null Staff

((OOC:PERMA DEATH EVENT))

• A hastily written letter, in ink. Several spelling errors are present in the writer's haste to respond

Apprentice,

I will do my best to see that the job can be completed. Last time was a casualty rate of exactly fifty percent and Arabel has not soldiers of the quality of those months past. I have asked assistance of the Thayan enclave, the Elven Order in the city, and several other picked individuals. Most members of my band still recover from wounds, and would be little more use then fodder before the fire, but I will see that Lagnar is notified.

I have been hammering out symbols that break Undead most of the night, and have manufactured several golems, including a mithral variant. Any gold or rare metals you may possess can be turned into such symbols, which when invoked, break shadow creatures as well as undead. I would request any you have for this reason.

Furthermore, I have attempted to acquire weapons and armor from the Order of the Reborn Sun in exchange for tithe and metals. We will see if my offer is accepted. Be prepared to open your own pocketbook. They won't take your gold, but they may take it if they think it's my gold. They also will not outfit your men, but they will outfit mine, should negotiations prove fruitful.

I will see this contract through, if it's possible to see it through alive. If we march to certain death, that I will not do for any but mine own blood.

May the Gods bless us in this time of Silence,

-Thifur Thunderhammer

• [A letter arrive via a courier to the Dwarven Embassy, delivered to Thifur by hand.]

Master Thifur,

Signed,
    Ignatius Balthazar Pike
    Apprentice to Archmage Kanthea Ferelven
    Creator of the Null Staff