Vulnerabilities and stacking.
Turbospew last edited by
do elemantal damage vulnerabilities (or other damage types for that matter) stack?
I.E if i have a ring that gives 60% fire vulnerability and a set of boots that give 20% fire vulnerability will it total 80%?
If yes. can it exceed 100%? say hit 150% etc?
SnakesForDinner last edited by
I have no idea. I think you're better off asking mechanical questions in General Discussion.
CoA_Wizard last edited by
I know vulnerabilities and resistance stack. Meaning if you are a fire genasi with 100% resistance to fire and you wear an item with 25% vulnerability to fire, you will suffer 1/4th of dmg from fire.
I do not think resistance and vulnerabilities stack with themselves, but I cannot be sure.
TheJaggedSoul last edited by
They stack, yes, and can exceed 100%.